Refund PolicyEZL Software refund policy is as follows:
EZL software does not offer refunds for purchased products. Unlike physical goods, electronically distributed software and software licenses are non-tangible irrevocable goods that can be easily duplicated. Accordingly, it is our policy that once we have distributed a release to a customer, the sale is final. The software can therefore not be returned for refund or credit. We ask you to be cautious and make sure you know what you are purchasing.
- If you are in doubt in what the software product is supposed to do you are welcome to read the manual or try our software for free for 30 days. Free trial downloads are available on our main website.
- If you are uncertain of a specific feature of the scientific plotting software, please contact us directly with a pre-sale question.
According to above, EZL Software will not provide refunds if:
- You just change your mind
- You choose not to use our product
- You find that our product doesn’t suit your needs
(our feature list and free 30 day trial are very representative of our software)
It should also be known that finding bugs in our software is not a reason for a refund. If you do find bugs, please report them here so that we can fix them.
Refunds are only issued to the same email address & account they were originally purchased with.
EZL Software reserves the right to approve refunds in the following cases ONLY:
- upgrade to a different license type of the same product within 30 days of the purchase date
- product purchase error if the product was NOT downloaded and claim is issued within 30 day of the purchase date.
Refunded amount is subjected to the following rules:
- 8% of the initial purchase price is retained to credit transaction costs
In general all our sales are final and no refunds will be given. EZL provides digital software, delivered instantly once payment is received it is impossible for you to return a product to use for a refund.